Find the complete list of your products by clicking on "My shop" then "Products" in the header of your admin area.
The table lists all products sorted by creation date (from newest to oldest).
Each product line contains the following information:
- Product name and category
- Main product image
- Management method
- Collection it is related to (if associated with a collection)
- Creation date
- Current status of the product (to change the status of the product, visit this page)
- Current inventory
You can filter the products displayed in the table by the management method or by status. To do this, click the "Filter products" button at the top left of the table.
- To filter by management method, use this filter on the top left of the table and select the management mode you want to display the products (DIY, On Demand...):
- To filter by status, click the filter corresponding to the above table:
Use the action selector to edit a product :
- Permanently delete
- Highlight product
You can also edit several products: check the products you want to change and click the grouped action selector at the top of the table.