1 - Dashboard
The homepage of your admin area is your dashboard. It provides access to important information about monitoring your shop:
- the percentage of configuration of your shop
- the number of subscribers to your newsletter (if you enabled)
- the last apps
- creation of products
If you enabled your shop, you will also have access to the following information:
- the last 3 shop orders
- the last 3 messages received
- your earnings
- your data
- the 3 products with the lower stock
Click on each box to access the corresponding part of your admin area.
2 - Navigation menu
The header in your admin area lets you navigate within each part of it.
This allows you access to:
- Your dashboard
- Customize your shop: set your homepage image, your theme color...
- Manage your shop:
- Products: manage and create your products, collections etc.
- Orders: the list of your orders and confirm the shipping of DIY products
- Sales report: export sales details by product
- Inventory: consult and export the status of your inventory
- Promotions: create and manage promotions for your shop (accessible only if you have enabled one of the promotional Code or Promotions apps)
- Billing: enter your billing settings in order to upload products
- Apps: Install additional modules to customize your shop or its management
- Your data :
- Statistics: follow the performance of your shop
- Fans: access the list of your fans and customers and export it in .csv format
- Bank: financial monitoring of your shop
- Earnings: find the summary of earnings in the shop and go to the detailed PDF invoice
- Request a transfer: ask for payment of your earnings into your bank account
- Transfers: find the history of your requested transfers
- Payment methods: access the payment methods saved for your transfer.
- Mailbox: messages from your fans and customers
- Help: access help whenever you want to manage your shop.
- Your shop:
- A permanent access to your shop via the "View my shop" button
- My account: enter the additional information for your shop (musical style, country ...) and edit your login.
- Logout: logs you out of your account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.